When placing an order online with Red Fifteen Media you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlined below. Red Fifteen Media reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. We do not currently charge VAT on any of our services.
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of Red Fifteen Media. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done anytime.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- Red Fifteen Media take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- All new pay monthly website accounts require a direct debit to be setup prior to work commencing. As soon as we have confirmation of setup we commence work. Direct debits take between 5-7 days before the first payment is taken however we mostly start work on confirmation of setup and not first payment.
- Red Fifteen Media will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and Red Fifteen Media accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 2 – 4 weeks however if content is not provided this may delay completion.
- Red Fifteen Media reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by Red Fifteen Media as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Red Fifteen Media will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then Red Fifteen Media has the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to Red Fifteen Media to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All website accounts are agreed on a 12 month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract comes into effect.
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing email@example.com. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 12 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Red Fifteen Media only use ethical optimisation techniques and take no responsibility for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third party seo companies or software.
- While it is accepted that the methodology applied by Red Fifteen Media is an effective one, Red Fifteen Media does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore Red Fifteen Media cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Charges & Payments
- All payments to Red Fifteen Media for provision of services will be processed via Pre Authorised Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of Red Fifteen Media and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that Red Fifteen Media may have, if the Customer fails to pay Red Fifteen Media on the due date Red Fifteen Media may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- If the customer’s account remains in debt for two consecutive months then a £50 late payment fee will be added to the customer’s outstanding balance
- If you are unhappy with any of the services you are free to cancel at anytime, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.